Morningstar Farms® Hickory BBQ Riblets
Ingredients, Allergens and Product Details
Ingredients:WATER, CANE SYRUP, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MOLASSES, TOMATO PASTE (TOMATOES), VINEGAR, TEXTURED WHEAT PROTEIN (WHEAT GLUTEN, WHEAT STARCH, PHOSPHATE, CARAMEL COLOR), CANOLA OIL, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS, YEAST EXTRACT, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, METHYLCELLULOSE, EXTRACT OF MALTED BARLEY AND CORN, WHEAT GLUTEN, CARAMEL COLOR, SUNFLOWER OIL, XANTHAN GUM, ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, SPICES.
Allergen Information:CONTAINS SOY AND WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
Sizes:10 oz - 1 pouch, 40 oz Club - 4 pouches
Dietary Exchange Per Serving:2 very lean meats, 2 carbohydrates
Kosher Status:Kosher Dairy
Country of OriginDistributed in USA
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F
Never Leave Cooking Appliance Unattended While in UseChildren Should Be Supervised
IN THE OVEN:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove riblet and sauce from pouch.
3. Wrap frozen riblet and sauce tightly in foil.
4. Bake 30 minutes. Carefully remove from oven and let stand 2-3 minutes.
5. Product is hot.
6. Carefully remove from foil and transfer onto serving plate.
7. Cool briefly before serving.
IN THE MICROWAVE*:
1. Remove frozen riblet pouch from package.
2. Place one riblet pouch on a microwave-safe plate. Cut 2 slits on top of pouch.
3. Cook on HIGH for 2 minute 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Rotate once during cooking.
4. Product is hot. Carefully remove from microwave and let stand 2-3 minutes.
5. Cut one end of pouch open and carefully transfer riblet onto serving plate.
6. Cool briefly before serving.
*Preparation Instructions developed using a 1100 watt microwave.
Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
CAUTION: Riblet and sauce are hot. If product is overheated, sauce can become EXTREMELY HOT and CAUSE BURNS. Use care when handling this product.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for MorningStar Farms® Veggie Foods. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on MorningStarFarms.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.