Japanese Soba Noodles Veggie Bowls
In Japan, Soba is usually eaten with chopsticks, but you can eat our Japanese veggie bowl however (and whenever) you like. Made with veggie steak strips, edamame and bamboo shoots in a zesty soy ginger garlic sauce, soba bowl is perfect for any utensil.
Ingredients:Water, edamame (soybeans), sugar snap peas, bamboo shoots, red bell peppers, buckwheat flour, durum wheat semolina, carrots, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, wheat), green onions, soy protein isolate, contains two percent or less of sugar, wheat gluten, ginger, toasted sesame oil, cornstarch, wine, high fructose corn syrup, roasted garlic, molasses, rice vinegar, tapioca starch, caramel color, spice, yeast extract, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (hydrolyzed soy, corn and wheat protein), natural flavors, salt, red pepper, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
Not For Use in Toaster Oven.
MICROWAVE OVEN* (recommended method):
1. Remove entrée from carton. Cut a 1-inch slit in center of film to vent.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
3. Pull back film, stir and replace film.
4. Microwave on HIGH for an additional 2 minutes or until hot. Let stand 1 minute in microwave and then stir before serving. Package is HOT.
*Cooking Instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F.
2. Remove entrée from carton.
3. Place bowl on a cookie sheet. Cut a 1-inch slit in the center of the film.
4. Place cookie sheet with bowl in the center of the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Carefully remove from oven, pull back film, stir and replace film.
6. Cook for an additional 15-20 minutes
7. Carefully remove from oven. Let stand 1 minute.
8. Package is HOT. Carefully remove film, stir and serve.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.