Italian Sausage Bake Veggie Bowls
Bring a bit of Italy to the table tonight with our new Italian Veggie Bowl, made with spinach, zucchini, our veggie sausage crumbles and cheese layered with bechamel and tomato basil sauces. With 14g of protein and 240 calories it’s a smart alternative to that slice of pizza you’ve been craving.
Ingredients:Water, whole milk (milk, vitamin D3), chickpeas, spinach, zucchini, mushrooms, eggplant, diced tomatoes, mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), contains two percent or less of tomato juice, butter (cream, salt), cornstarch, tomato paste (tomatoes), onions, wheat gluten, spices, soy flour, salt, wheat flour, parmesan cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), extra virgin olive oil, roasted garlic, sugar, soy protein concentrate, corn oil, inulin, dextrose, natural flavors, autolyzed yeast extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed corn protein, dried garlic, caramel color, paprika (for color), garlic powder, modified corn starch, malic acid, yeast extract, niacinamide, onion powder, xanthan gum, hydrolyzed wheat protein, yeast, nonfat milk, egg whites, iron (ferrous sulfate), soy lecithin, vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B12.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
Not For Use in Toaster Oven.
MICROWAVE OVEN* (recommended method):
1. Remove entrée from carton. Cut a 1-inch slit in center of film to vent.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes and 45 seconds or until hot.
3. Let stand 1 minute in microwave before serving. Do not stir. Package is HOT.
*Cooking Instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F.
2. Remove entrée from carton.
3. Place bowl on cookie sheet. Remove Film.
4. Place cookie sheet with bowl in the center of the oven and cook for 45-50 minutes.
5. Carefully remove from oven. Let stand 1 minute.
6. Package is HOT. Carefully remove film and serve. Do not stir.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.