MorningStar Farms® Mediterranean Chickpea 1/4 Pounder Burgers
A quarter-pounder veggie burger, made with chickpeas, spinach, Roma tomatoes, and traditional Greek herbs and spices.
MSF Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers contain 66% less fat than regular ground beef. Regular ground beef contains 26g total fat per serving (117g). MSF Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers contain 9g total fat per serving (117g).
Allergen Notes:CONTAINS SOY, EGG, WHEAT AND MILK INGREDIENTS.
|Serving Size:||1 burger|
|Dietary Fiber:||11 g|
|Total Fat:||9 g|
Ingredients:WATER, COOKED CHICKPEAS (WATER, CHICKPEAS), COOKED BROWN RICE (WATER, BROWN RICE), ONION, CORN OIL, WHOLE GRAIN OATS, SOY FLOUR, SPINACH, EGG WHITES, WHEAT GLUTEN, CALCIUM CASEINATE (FROM MILK), DICED TOMATOES, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF DRIED GARLIC, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, ONION POWDER, CORNSTARCH, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, SALT, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVORS, YEAST EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, GARLIC POWDER, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, XANTHAN GUM, THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE, DEXTROSE, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, JALAPENO PEPPER, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, VINEGAR, CARAMEL COLOR, GUM ACACIA, LEMON JUICE, PAPRIKA EXTRACT (FOR COLOR), PAPRIKA (FOR COLOR).
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F, including when on the grill.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Cook burgers over MEDIUM heat for 18-20 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through cook time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes and 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through cooking time.
Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.