Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™
Recipe-ready veggie crumbles perfect for your favorite chili, spaghetti sauce, tacos and more.
*MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Burger Style Recipe Crumbles contain 75% less fat than regular ground beef crumbles, cooked (pan-browned). Regular ground beef crumbles, cooked (pan-browned), contain 9g total fat per serving (50g). MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Burger Style Recipe Crumbles contain 2g total fat per serving (50g).
Allergen Notes:CONTAINS SOY, WHEAT, MILK AND EGG INGREDIENTS
|Serving Size:||1/2 cup|
Ingredients:WATER, SOY FLOUR, WHEAT GLUTEN, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CORN OIL, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF CHICORY ROOT FIBER, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS, BLACK MALT POWDER, SALT, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SOYBEANS, SALT, WHEAT), DRIED CANE SYRUP, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, ONION JUICE CONCENTRATE, SPICES, TOMATO POWDER, CITRIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, XANTHAN GUM, IRON (FERROUS SULFATE), NONFAT MILK, EGG WHITES, VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B12.
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165º F.
Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.
Children should be supervised.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method):
1.Place contents of entire package of frozen crumbles in skillet.
2. Add 1/3 cup of water and cover skillet with a lid.
3. Cook over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 4 minutes. Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Let cook an additional 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove lid and simmer to desired consistency while stirring constantly.
5. Product is hot.
6. Carefully remove from skillet.
7. Cool briefly before serving.
IN THE MICROWAVE*:
1. Place contents of entire package of frozen crumbles in microwavable safe bowl.
2. Add 1/3 cup of water
3. Cover with a paper napkin
4. Microwave on HIGH setting for 5-6 minutes stirring halfway through cook time].
5. Let stand 1 minute in microwave to complete cooking.
*Cooking instructions developed using a 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN SAUCE: Place contents of entire package of frozen crumbles in your favorite sauce in saucepan.Bring sauce to a boil, stirring occasionally. Let stand 2 minutes.
CAUTION: Crumbles in sauce are hot. If product is overheated, sauce can become EXTREMELY HOT and CAUSE BURNS. Use care when handling this product.