Allergen Notes:CONTAINS SOY AND WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
|Serving Size:||1 Riblet with Sauce|
|Dietary Fiber:||6 g|
|Total Fat:||3.5 g|
Ingredients:WATER, CANE SYRUP, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MOLASSES, TOMATO PASTE (TOMATOES), VINEGAR, TEXTURED WHEAT PROTEIN (WHEAT GLUTEN, WHEAT STARCH, PHOSPHATE, CARAMEL COLOR), CANOLA OIL, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS, YEAST EXTRACT, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, METHYLCELLULOSE, EXTRACT OF MALTED BARLEY AND CORN, WHEAT GLUTEN, CARAMEL COLOR, SUNFLOWER OIL, XANTHAN GUM, ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, SPICES.
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F
Never Leave Cooking Appliance Unattended While in Use
Children Should Be Supervised
IN THE OVEN:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove riblet and sauce from pouch.
3. Wrap frozen riblet and sauce tightly in foil.
4. Bake 30 minutes. Carefully remove from oven and let stand 2-3 minutes.
5. Product is hot.
6. Carefully remove from foil and transfer onto serving plate.
7. Cool briefly before serving.
IN THE MICROWAVE*:
1. Remove frozen riblet pouch from package.
2. Place one riblet pouch on a microwave-safe plate. Cut 2 slits on top of pouch.
3. Cook on HIGH for 2 minute 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Rotate once during cooking.
4. Product is hot. Carefully remove from microwave and let stand 2-3 minutes.
5. Cut one end of pouch open and carefully transfer riblet onto serving plate.
6. Cool briefly before serving.
*Preparation Instructions developed using a 1100 watt microwave.
Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
<Red>CAUTION: </Red>Riblet and sauce are hot. If product is overheated, sauce can become EXTREMELY HOT and CAUSE BURNS. Use care when handling this product.