Chik'n Tikka Masala Veggie Bowls
We love chickpeas! You know what else we love? Our new Tikka Masala veggie bowl. It has the spice and bite you’ve been craving in a quick and easy meal, adding 17g of protein to your day. Made with chickpeas, chik’n strips and lentils in our savory tomato curry and topped with a side of naan.
Ingredients:Water, tomatoes (ground tomatoes, tomato puree, salt), chickpeas, enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), cream, onion, red bell peppers, carrots, green peas, lentils, butter (cream, salt), contains two percent or less of soy protein isolate, wheat gluten, spices, cornstarch, ginger, yeast, soybean oil, salt, xanthan gum, sugar, cultured wheat flour, dried garlic, fermented wheat flour, lemon juice concentrate, mono- and diglycerides, tapioca starch, color added, hydrolyzed corn protein, yeast extract, natural flavors, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
Not For Use in Toaster Oven.
MICROWAVE OVEN* (recommended method):
1. Remove entrée from carton. Pull back film corner to vent.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 45 seconds.
3. Pull back film, remove naan and put aside.
4. Stir entrée and replace film.
5. Microwave on HIGH for an additional 2 minutes 45 seconds or until hot. Let stand 1 minute in microwave before serving. Stir and serve with the naan. Package is HOT.
*Cooking Instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F.
2. Remove entrée from carton.
3. Place bowl on a cookie sheet. Pull back film, remove naan and put aside. Replace film.
4. Place cookie sheet with bowl in the center of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
5. Carefully remove from oven. Place naan on the side of the cookie sheet and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Carefully remove from oven. Let stand 1 minute.
7. Package is HOT. Carefully remove film, stir and serve with naan.
Caution: Never leave cooking instructions unattended while in use.