Allergen Notes:CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS.
|Serving Size:||1 entree|
|Dietary Fiber:||3 g|
|Total Fat:||15 g|
Ingredients:Water, carrots, red potatoes (potatoes, sodium acid pyrophosphate to retain color), enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), whole kernel corn, green peas, cream, white wine, palm oil, roasted red onion, cultured buttermilk (skim milk, nonfat milk solids, modified food starch, mono and diglycerides, carrageenan, carob bean gum, dextrose, salt, cultures), soy protein isolate, wheat gluten, contains two percent or less of cornstarch, butter (cream, salt), spices, wheat flour, roasted garlic, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate), onion powder, onion, red pepper, salt, celery, tapioca starch, lemon juice concentrate, sugar, natural flavor, yeast extract, color added, cellulose gum, dried tomato, dried garlic, dried green bell pepper, leek juice concentrate, hydrolyzed corn protein, natural flavors, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate.
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
Not For Use in Toaster Oven.
MICROWAVE OVEN* (recommended method):
1 .Remove entrée from carton. Pull back film, remove biscuit, and replace film.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes 15 seconds.
3. Pull back film, stir, and place biscuit on top. DO NOT replace film.
4. Microwave on HIGH for an additional 1 minute or until hot. Let stand 1 minute in microwave before serving. Package is HOT.
*Cooking Instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F.
2. Remove entrée from carton.
3. Place bowl on a cookie sheet. Pull back film, remove biscuit and put aside. Replace film.
4. Place cookie sheet with bowl in the center of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
5. Carefully remove from oven. Place biscuit on the side of the cookie sheet and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Carefully remove from oven. Let stand 1 minute.
7. Package is HOT. Carefully remove film, stir and place biscuit on top of entrée and serve.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.
That's how many car miles worth of greenhouse gasses we could offset if
every adult in America swapped just one meal with meat for a veggie one.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/