Chipotle Veggie Chili
Chipotle peppers, packed in adobo sauce, kick up the flavor of this veggie-packed chili, making it perfect for serving before the big game.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup seeded and chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 package (12 oz.) Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™
- 2 cups coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup frozen whole corn kernels
- Keebler® Club® Cornbread Cracker Bites Homestyle
1. In nonstick Dutch oven cook onion, bell pepper, carrots and garlic in hot oil until tender. Stir in cumin. Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
2. Stir in tomatoes, water, kidney beans, chipotle pepper and basil. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS GRILLERS RECIPE CRUMBLES, zucchini and corn. Return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes more. Ladle into serving bowls. Serve topped with KEEBLER CLUB Cornbread Cracker Bites Homestyle.