Chik Sandwiches with Jalapeño Mayo
Lime juice and jalapeño pepper brighten the mayonnaise that tops these sandwiches of MorningStar Farms® Chick Patties and strips of sweet red and green sweet peppers.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (10 oz.) MorningStar Farms® Original Chik Patties
- 1/2 large red sweet pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 large green sweet pepper, seeded cut into thin strips
- 4 hamburger buns, split
1. In small bowl stir together mayonnaise, jalapeño pepper, lime juice, cumin and garlic. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
2. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Original Chik Patties according to package directions.
3. Place red and green pepper strips on bun bottoms. Top with chick patties, mayonnaise mixture and bun tops.