MorningStar Farms® Veggie Popcorn Chik'n
MorningStar Farms® Veggie Popcorn Chik'n is a tasty vegan snacking option that's crisp on the outside, tender on the inside, and carefully seasoned for just the right kick. Dip them in your favorite condiments like barbecue sauce or ketchup, use them to prepare a wrap, or bake up a casserole—the delicious, plant-based options are endless.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place bites on baking sheet and heat for 10-11 minutes.
IN THE AIR FRYER (recommended)
1. Set air fryer to 375 °F.
2. Place bites on basket or rack. For best results, prevent bites from touching each other.
· 6 to 18 bites: 6-8 minutes
· About 30 bites: 6-9 minutes
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Arrange bites around the rim of a microwave safe plate. Moving bites away from the center will allow for more even heating.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly. Rearrange bites halfway through heating time.
· 12 bites: 1 minute
· 18 bites: 1 minute 30 seconds
· About 30 bites: 2 minutes 30 seconds
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 8oz
Ingredients: Water, wheat flour, soy protein concentrate, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), soy protein isolate, yellow corn flour. Contains 2% or less of wheat gluten, dextrose, methylcellulose, yeast extract, sugar, potato starch, cornstarch, salt, natural flavors, wheat starch, spices, onion powder, paprika color, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), potassium salt, yeast, garlic powder, sodium gluconate, citric acid, xanthan gum.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: