MorningStar Farms® Veggie Spicy Popcorn Chik’n
A spicy spin on the classic MorningStar Farms® Veggie Popcorn Chik’n. This delicious vegan snacking option will turn up the heat on any movie night or afternoon snack.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place bites on baking sheet and heat for 10-11 minutes.
IN THE AIR FRYER (recommended)
1. Set air fryer to 375 °F.
2. Place bites on basket or rack. For best results, prevent bites from touching each other.
· 6 to 18 bites: 6-8 minutes
· About 30 bites: 6-9 minutes
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Arrange bites around the rim of a microwave safe plate. Moving bites away from the center will allow for more even heating.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly. Rearrange bites halfway through heating time.
· 12 bites: 1 minute
· 18 bites: 1 minute 30 seconds
· About 30 bites: 2 minutes 30 seconds
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised
Based on pack size: 8oz
Water, wheat flour, soy protein concentrate, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), soy protein isolate.Contains 2% or less of potato starch, wheat gluten, methylcellulose, cornstarch, yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, yellow corn flour, onion powder, natural flavors, garlic powder, spices, dextrose, yeast, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), potassium chloride, glutamic acid, sugar, xanthan gum, paprika extract color, turmeric extract color.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel