MorningStar Farms® Veggie Chik’n & Cheeze Taquito Bites
Saddle up for Southwest style flavor with MorningStar Farms® Veggie Chik’n & Cheeze Taquito Bites. This vegan one-bite delights are perfect for after school or a midday pick-me-up.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place frozen bites on baking sheet and heat for 15-16 minutes*. Turn bites over halfway through heating time.
3. Let stand 2 minutes before eating for a crispier bite.
IN THE AIR FRYER (recommended)
1. Set Air Fryer to 375°F and place bites in basket or on rack.
2. For best results, prevent bites from touching and turn them over halfway through heating time.
· 1-10 bites: 8 minutes*
· 11-15 bites: 9-11 minutes*
IN THE MICROWAVE**
1. Arrange frozen bites around the rim of a microwave safe plate. Moving bites away from the center will allow for more even heating.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning bites over halfway through heating time. See microwave times listed:
· 5 pieces: 50 seconds*
· 10 pieces: 1 minute 30 seconds*
· Entire package: 2 minutes 40 seconds*
*Appliances vary. Times given are approximate.
**Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 8.8oz
Water, green chiles, soy protein concentrate, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), yellow corn flour, wheat flour, cheddar style vegan cheeze (water, modified food starch, coconut oil, tapioca starch, natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, canola oil, glycerin, salt, sodium citrate, pea protein, cultured dextrose for freshness, xanthan gum, sunflower lecithin, annatto color), mozzarella style vegan cheeze (water, coconut oil, starch blend [potato starch, potato protein], natural flavors, sugar cane fiber, calcium phosphate, cultured dextrose for freshness, faba bean protein, sodium citrate, salt, carrageenan, sodium phosphate, sunflower lecithin, xanthan gum), soy protein isolate, onion powder.Contains 2% or less of modified food starch, wheat gluten, salt, yellow corn meal, methylcellulose, corn starch, tapioca dextrin, yeast extract, yellow corn germ, spices, rice flour, dextrose, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), potato starch, konjac flour, natural flavors, garlic powder, dried yeast, sugar, cellulose gum, barley malt extract.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: