MorningStar Farms® Veggie Sausage Pizza Bites
MorningStar Farms® Veggie Sausage Pizza Bites are a tasty vegan snacking option that's crisp on the outside, savory on the inside, and carefully seasoned for the delicious taste of your favorite pizza.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Optional: coat baking sheet with oil for a crispier bite.
2. Place bites on baking sheet and heat for 9 minutes. Turn bites over and heat an additional 4-5 minutes.
IN THE AIR FRYER (recommended)
1. Set air fryer to 375 °F.
2. Place bites on basket or rack. For best results, prevent bites from touching each other. Heat for 7-8 minutes.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Arrange bites in a circle around the rim of a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning bites over halfway through heating time.
· 6 bites: 50-60 seconds
· 12 bites: 1 minute 30 seconds – 1 minute 40 seconds
· About 3 servings: 2 minutes 40 seconds – 2 minutes 50 seconds
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 9.5oz
Ingredients: Wheat flour, water, tomato paste (tomatoes), mozzarella style vegan cheeze (water, coconut oil, starch blend [potato starch, potato protein], natural flavors, sugar cane fiber, calcium phosphate, cultured dextrose for freshness, faba bean protein, sodium citrate, salt, carrageenan, sodium phosphate, sunflower lecithin, xanthan gum), onions, red bell peppers, wheat gluten, soy protein concentrate, vegetable oil (corn, canola, soybean and/or sunflower). Contains 2% or less of garlic powder, cornstarch, spices, salt, methylcellulose, potato starch, onion powder, sugar, yellow corn flour, tapioca dextrin, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), paprika color, konjac flour, dextrose, yeast, natural flavors.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: