MorningStar Farms® Veggie Parmesan Garlic Wings
MorningStar Farms® Parmesan Garlic Wings feature a zesty spice and garlic seasoned breading outside and tender inside. Whether you're seeking a quick and convenient lunch or dinner, sharing as part of a meal with friends on game night, or enjoying another special occasion with loved ones, MorningStar Farms® Parmesan Garlic Wings are sure to delight vegetarians and meat-lovers alike.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended method)
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. Place frozen wings on baking sheet and heat for 14-16 minutes. For crispier wings, turn wings over halfway through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen wings on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning wings over halfway through the heating time. See microwave times listed:
· 5 wings: 1 minute - 1 minute 30 seconds
· 10 wings: 1 minute 30 seconds - 2 minutes
Microwaving the entire package at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 10oz
Water, wheat flour, soy flour, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower oil), soy protein isolate, wheat gluten.Contains 2% or less of natural flavors, methylcellulose, cornstarch, potato starch, salt, yeast extract, parmesan cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), spices, yeast, sugar, wheat starch, dried garlic, dried onion, lactic acid, citric acid, onion powder, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), xanthan gum, garlic powder, barley malt extract.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel