Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended method)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen corn dogs on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, turning over halfway through cooking time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen corn dog on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH until heated thoroughly. For crispier corn dog, turn it over once halfway through the cooking time. See microwave times listed:
· 1 corn dog : 1 min. – 1 min. 30 sec.
· 2 corn dogs: 2 min. – 2 min. 30 sec.
· 3 corn dogs: 3 min. – 3 min. 30 sec.
· 4 corn dogs: 3 min. 30 sec. – 4 min.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 10oz
Ingredients: Water, wheat flour, sugar, wheat gluten, yellow corn meal, yellow corn flour, corn oil. Contains 2% or less of salt, dextrose, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), methylcellulose, brown sugar (sugar, molasses), spices, yeast extract, onion powder, pea protein isolate, natural flavors, carrageenan, garlic powder, xanthan gum, red beet juice concentrate (color), paprika extract (color), paprika (color), dried yeast.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: