MorningStar Farms® Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers
Who doesn't love a good slice of pizza? This pizza burger is filled with onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, red peppers, and mozzarella style vegan cheese.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 9-11 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute – 1 minute 10 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time.· Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 13-14 minutes.
ON THE GRILL
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 9.5oz
Ingredients: Water, soy protein concentrate, onions, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), tomato paste (tomatoes), mozzarella style vegan cheeze (water, coconut oil, modified food starch, cornstarch, sea salt, natural flavor, olive extract, beta-carotene for color, vitamin B12), mushrooms, whole grain oats, soy protein isolate, red bell peppers. Contains 2% or less of dried tomatoes, potato starch, yeast extract, wheat gluten, methylcellulose, spices, salt, garlic puree (garlic, water), lactic acid, natural flavors, cornstarch, dextrose, onion powder, garlic powder.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: