MorningStar Farms® Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers
Who doesn’t love a good slice of pizza? This pizza now burger is filled with onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, red peppers and mozzarella and provolone cheeses. It’s 120 calories and did we mention it’s cheesy?
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 9-11 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute – 1 minute 10 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time.· Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 13-14 minutes.
ON THE GRILL
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 9.5oz
Water, onions, soy flour, mushrooms, tomato paste (tomatoes, salt, citric acid), vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower oil), mozzarella cheese (cultured pasteurized part-skim milk, salt, enzymes), provolone cheese (cultured pasteurized part-skim milk, salt, enzymes), egg whites, red bell peppers, dried tomatoes.Contains 2% or less of wheat gluten, potato starch, methylcellulose, yeast extract, garlic (garlic, water), spices, salt, lactic acid, sweet cream powder (pasteurized sweet cream, skim milk solids), dextrose, onion powder, natural flavors, basil, dried yeast, malted barley flour, paprika extract color, chili pepper, garlic powder.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel