MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers
Add some variety to burger night with our spicy black bean veggie burger. A spicy, southwestern style veggie burger made with a savory blend of black beans, brown rice, onions, corn, and tomatoes. Perfect for loading up with toppings!
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-8 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 10 seconds – 1 minute 20 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time.
Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes.
ON THE GRILL
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 9.5oz
Water, cooked black beans (black beans, water), cooked brown rice (water, brown rice), onions, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), whole kernel corn, soy protein concentrate, onion powder, wheat gluten, egg whites, tomatoes, bulgur wheat, green chiles, calcium caseinate (milk), cornstarch. Contains 2% or less of tomato juice, spices, tomato powder, salt, garlic powder, natural flavor, soy sauce powder (soybeans, wheat, salt), jalapeno peppers, gum arabic, cooked onion and carrot juice concentrate, citric acid, xanthan gum.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: