MorningStar Farms® Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers
MorningStar Farms® Mediterranean Chickpea Veggie Burgers are made with a savory blend of chickpeas, brown rice, onions, whole grain oats, spinach, and tomatoes for bold flavor and pleasing texture in every bite. Stock this convenient resealable bag in the freezer for an exciting meat-free meal option anytime.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-8 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 15 seconds – 1 minute 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time.
Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes.
ON THE GRILL
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 9.5oz
Water, cooked chickpeas, cooked brown rice (water, brown rice), onions, soy flour, vegetable oil (corn, canola, and/or sunflower oil), whole grain oats, spinach, egg whites, wheat gluten, calcium caseinate (from milk), tomatoes. Contains 2% or less of dried garlic, onion powder, cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce powder (soy sauce [soybeans, salt, wheat]), salt, spices, natural flavors, garlic powder, yeast extract, xanthan gum, jalapeno pepper, dextrose, vinegar, lemon juice powder.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel