Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
Use directly, as desired, in your favorite recipe or heat in the oven, skillet or microwave.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. To prevent sticking, lightly coat baking pan with oil.
3. Place frozen meatballs on pan and heat for 13-15 minutes*, turning meatballs over halfway through.
IN THE AIR FRYER (recommended)
1. Set Air Fryer to 375 °F
2. Place Meatballs in basket or on rack. For best results, prevent meatballs from touching and turn them over halfway through heating time.
· 1-10 meatballs: 5 minutes*
· 11-19 meatballs: 6-8 minutes*
IN THE SKILLET
1. Coat skillet with oil and add frozen meatballs.
2. For each serving, add about one Tbsp. of water. Cover with lid for steam heating.
3. Heat over MEDIUM for 8-10 minutes*, stirring occasionally. Re-cover with lid.
4. Reduce heat to MEDIUM-LOW. Uncover, stir and heat 1-2 minutes more for desired browning.
IN THE MICROWAVE**
1. Arrange frozen meatballs in a circle around the rim of a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH until heated thoroughly. See microwave times listed:
· 5 meatballs: 50-60 seconds*
· 10 meatballs: 1 minute 30 seconds – 1 minute 40 seconds*
· Entire package: 2 minutes 40 seconds – 2 minutes 50 seconds*
*Appliances vary. Times given are approximate.
**Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 10.3oz
Water, wheat gluten, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower oil), soy flour, soy protein concentrate, wheat flour, spice.Contains 2% or less of methylcellulose, cooked onion and carrot juice concentrate, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, yeast extract, natural flavor, potato starch, konjac flour, sugar, dextrose, soybean oil.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: