MorningStar Farms® Veggie BBQ Chik'n Nuggets
A 100% plant-based protein take on an American classic, these nuggets have big BBQ flavor. Full of delicious plant based protein, our crispy breaded nuggets are ready to be dipped, dunked, or enjoyed straight up.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen nuggets on baking sheet and heat for 14-16 minutes. For crispier nuggets, turn nuggets over halfway through heating time.
IN THE AIR FRYER (recommended)
1. Set air fryer to 375°F.
2. Place frozen nuggets in basket or on rack. For best results, prevent nuggets from touching. For crisper nuggets, turn over halfway through heating time. See air fryer times listed:
· 1-8 nuggets: 6-8 minutes*
· 8-12 nuggets: 8-10 minutes*
*Appliances vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE MICROWAVE
1. Place frozen nuggets on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning nuggets over halfway through the heating time. See microwave times listed:
· 4 nuggets: 1 min. - 1 min. 30sec.
· 8 nuggets: 1 min. 30sec. - 2min.
Microwaving the entire package at one time is not recommended.
*Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt miscrowave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
CAUTION: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 9.75oz
Water, wheat flour, soy protein concentrate, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), soy protein isolate, sugar. Contains 2% or less of wheat gluten, salt, methylcellulose, maltodextrin, dextrose, potato starch, cornstarch, onion powder, spices, tomato powder, yeast extract, wheat starch, natural flavors, dried garlic, yeast, citric acid, vinegar, potassium chloride, garlic powder, molasses, apple cider vinegar, paprika color, glutamic acid.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: