Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended method)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen nuggets on baking sheet and heat for 14-16 minutes. For crispier nuggets, turn nuggets over halfway through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE
1. Place frozen nuggets on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning nuggets over halfway through the heating time. See microwave times listed:
- 4 nuggets: 1 min. - 1 min. 30sec.
- 8 nuggets: 1 min. 30sec. - 2min.
*Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt miscrowave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
CAUTION: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 9.75oz
Water, wheat flour, soy flour, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower oil), soy protein isolate, sugar.Contains 2% or less of wheat gluten, wheat starch, salt, methylcellulose, potato starch, cornstarch, onion powder, spices, tomato powder, yeast extract, natural flavors, yeast, dried garlic, vinegar, citric acid, potassium chloride, garlic powder, molasses, apple cider vinegar, paprika (color), glutamic acid, barley malt extract.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel