Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 10-11minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, turning burger over halfway through heating time.Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 12-14 minutes.
ON THE GRILL
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 16oz
Water, cooked black beans (black beans, water), pinto beans, garbanzo beans, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower oil), tomato paste (tomatoes, salt, citric acid), rice protein concentrate, green chiles, jalapeno peppers, red bell peppers.Contains 2% or less of methylcellulose, chili powder, salt, cumin, potato starch, dried garlic, black pepper, konjac flour, xanthan gum.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel