Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
1. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 10-11minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, turning burger over halfway through heating time. Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 12-14 minutes.
ON THE GRILL
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 16oz
Garbanzo beans, water, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower oil), rice protein concentrate, cilantro, parsley, onions. Contains 2% or less of methylcellulose, cumin, salt, lemon juice concentrate, coriander, dried garlic, potato starch, konjac flour, xanthan gum, black pepper, white pepper.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel